[meteorite-list] Legality of Libyan Desert Glass ArtifactsDiscussion Continu

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 12 09:48:44 2004

Hello Keith and list,

Keith also wrote, "my bread and butter geologic work involving finding sand, gravel, and road fill for companies; generating oil and gas prospects, which I can sell"

I find it funny that you have an occupation, that a history of destroying both culture and environment and still have a self righteous attitude towards others. Perhaps this is related to your need to tell us what church you go to. List members might remember it was Keith that thought the Estonia impactite would be better off on the shores getting destroyed then collected.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com