[meteorite-list] Grapefruit-Sized Meteorite SmashesThroughNewZealand Home

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 14 12:04:37 2004

I'm Stating the obvious, but - as always, something is only worth what
you can get for it!

And as always it's purely down to the 'hype factor', Park Forest was
really hyped, and prices reflected that...

And telling the press what a meteorite is worth before it's sold [and
others are found..), is a complete guess - More than $500 and less than
$100,000 is a bit more like it!

Mark