[meteorite-list] Taking Offence - A Repost

From: Dave Andrews <dnandrews_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 14 12:28:48 2004

Greetings Bernd, Doug, Gregory and other listees,
First of all, I'm delighted to see that our list information guru is
fine and is staying amongst our ranks. It pleases me to see that we can
get along in times of heated battle.

Second of all, I'd like to apologize to Doug as well. Doug, your posts
aren't "techo-babble". They are eloquently and intelligently written.
Please keep up the good work. I too often write things at the spur of
the moment that I wish I could recall.

Peace to all,
Dave