[meteorite-list] New Zealand fall

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 14 20:04:07 2004

I know that yesterday a very small piece was cut off for analysis, I am simply saying that none should be cut up to be distributed to collectors. I know of course as a rabid collector that many people want a piece of this fall, but the aesthetics of the specimen demand that it be undamaged.
Mike Farmer
If I get it I would make casts of the stone, one given to the owner, one to New Zealand for the planetarium, and others for sale.