[meteorite-list] Rants

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 14:57:48 2004

Mark, it is actually very important to this list. A list member who is a
meteorite dealer has been busted in a serious fraud. Do you think that this
might be important for people who buy from this guy to know? It may not
pertain directly to you, but the list is comprised of hundreds of members,
so it is pertinent to the list itself. I do agree though that there is
little use in further emails regarding this.
The proof has been laid out for all to see.
Michael Farmer