[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2004

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 16:10:18 2004

Hello Yahoo members,

If interested, go to:

and click on Ensisheim 2004. I have just uploaded
several JPEGs for your viewing pleasure. Of course,
you will have to enter your Yahoo password before
you can access the pics.

Best wishes,

Bernd

PS: By the way, let's be nice and friendly and don't let us once again
go over the "line of common decency". Life can be short and change
abruptly. They found our neighbor, an elderly woman in her eighties.
She had fallen in her house, couldn't get up anymore while we were
in Ensisheim, her body temperature was only something between 77
and 80? F when they found her, and she will probably never again
recover fully (if at all) !