[meteorite-list] Extraterrestrial Impact Recreated in theLaboratory

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 30 14:03:32 2004

The video that I referred to was of high speed projectile impact testing performed by NASA, so I think they could be considered somewhat rigorous.

I'm not saying the tests referred to in Ron's original posting weren't important, but maybe the article just didn't spell out the reasons that it could be considered special.

Craig

<<Hola Craig, I think the "special" aspects you could be missing is that, the "test" is far more rigorous than a video on The Discovery Channel! >>