[meteorite-list] Message from Mark Bostic

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

Hmmm.. Too early for April Fool's Day.

So.. I see the Idiots have won. Now Michael Farmer and Mark Bostick are
both gone. I hope you are proud of your whining. I guess it brought about
whatever change that you wanted accomplished. When all else fails.. play
the Race card.. It is a sure winner...

So now.. we are deprived of Mike's expertise and Mark's ability to share
information.... Because of petty bickering and jealousy.

Don't feel like it was a major accomplishment. I think Mark subscribes to my
philosophy...."It is more productive to spend fleeting time on things that
are enjoyable than to argue with a sign post that has already made up its
closed mind". After all.. What have you accomplished by besting a FOOL?

Rosie