[meteorite-list] Message from Mark Bostic

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

Hi All,
        Received an email from Mark asking that I post the following for
him:
reached simply because of my recent comic, although I would lie if that was
not part.

It is now warming up outside and there is much I want to do this
spring/summer/fall. I am still working at setting up two other meteorite
talk/displays in town and setting up the foundation of a large meteorite
field program for my local meteorite club. Two things I am treating
separate, although they seem to come together in many aspects. The promoting
of meteorite interest...and the hunt for new meteorites through Nininger
like field work.

It is also my desire to get my storm chasing gear together and play with the
storm watchers a little this year. A past time of mine several years ago. (I
stopped chasing before when a tornado turned almost 90 degrees and chased
me), and much of my family lives in town. The bottom line is at this time I
find the mailing list too much of a distraction, from what I need and would
like to be doing. Should I feel different later, I will consider
subscribing at that time. Until then I will follow the archives from time to
time.

Mark Bostick

www.meteoritearticles.com

www.kansasmeteoritesociety.com