[meteorite-list] Thauthe comments that were made earlier

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:44 2004

See Adam, that is the entire problem as I see it. We were in the field, 10,000 miles from home DOING IT, while you were sending emails and talking. I KNOW what went on there as does ERIC. WE WERE THERE, you never went there. So please dont try to tell us ANYTHING that went on in Thuathe. I love armchair warriors.
Mike Farmer