[meteorite-list] New Burkina Faso fall as well.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:44 2004

I want to announce right now that I have a new Burkina
Faso Fall. I have reported it to Sara Russel and the
other top scientists, and they assured me that I was
the first to report it. I have pieces in my safe at
home, a top scientist is classifying it at this time,
and it will be announced soon.
So there Adam, there is your first witnessed fall I
have announced. Let me guess, you have some of it as
well:)
Alas it is a chondrite instead of a possible
achondrite that the finders told me, oh well. We get
what we get and I love witnessed falls.
Mike Farmer
writing from the field as usual, where I love to be,
trying to get new meteorites for the world´s
collectors and museums.