[meteorite-list] sterilizing that probe...!

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:44 2004

Have all other groups sterilized previous martian landers? if not then the
planet has already been contaminated.

Whasnt it LDEF that came back home and much to scientists surprise
terrestrial organisms that werent removed from the structure (ie they were
NOT intended payloads) prior to launch had survived floating around exposed
space for quite some time, to be brough back home with the staellite when it
was retrived