[meteorite-list] An insight to Amgala and other recent falls

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:45 2004

--------------9D0CFDED97DEED474A5EB4CA

Hi Howard and all,

Howard Wu wrote:

Those professional desert dealers in town spiking prices upward each year, however is
another story...screw them. Tell them a Michael Blood's declining market doldrum
story. How else will they get rid of these rocks. They can't eat them.

Well sad to say when I was reading McSween's book on meteorites he has one humorous
part in the book (I could see he was quite amused) where a Russian man did eat part of
a meteorite fall.

Not to mention others on the list who have eaten some dust, not to mention some
Monahans that was eaten at the La Fluenta (sp) in Tucson one time but I don't want to
go into that right now.

Orientation up!

--AL

--------------9D0CFDED97DEED474A5EB4CA

Hi Howard and all,
year, however is another story...screw them. Tell them a Michael Blood's
declining market doldrum story. How else will they get rid of these rocks.
can't eat them.</font>