[meteorite-list] An insight to Amgala and other recent falls

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:44 2004

--0-1914571224-1078191540=:78163

My two cents,

After seeing the smiling faces of those kids on Mike Farmer's Thuathe page II say give those native finders whatever you can afford They deserve the windfall.

Those professional desert dealers in town spiking prices upward each year, however is another story...screw them. Tell them a Michael Blood's declining market doldrum story. How else will they get rid of these rocks. They can't eat them.

New meteorite fall in downtown USA, it is everyman for himself, then wait for the price to settle down to earth.

( Name withheld so not to hear reprocusions when I whine about prices to my favorite suppliers.. thanks guys! Oops, posted on top..never mind)

star-bits_at_comcast.net wrote:

 Yes, we paid 5-10 times what Tony was paying. Yes, Tony was probably pissed he had to pay a fair price afterwards, but we left him a pile of money so he could afford to. There wasn't a single piece Mike and I bought from the villagers that we felt we paid too much for. I'd be happy to pay less, but I'd still pay the same prices again for those pieces.

---------------------------------
--0-1914571224-1078191540=:78163

<DIV>My two cents,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>After seeing the smiling faces of those kids on Mike Farmer's&nbsp;Thuathe page II say give those native finders whatever you can afford&nbsp; They deserve the windfall.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Those professional desert dealers in town&nbsp;spiking prices upward each year, however is another story...screw them. Tell them a Michael Blood's declining market doldrum story. How else will they get rid of these rocks. They can't eat them. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>New meteorite fall in downtown USA, it is everyman for himself, then wait for the price to settle down to earth.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>( Name withheld so not to hear&nbsp;reprocusions when I whine about prices to my&nbsp;favorite suppliers.. thanks guys! Oops, posted on top..never mind)&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><B><I>star-bits_at_comcast.net</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
Yahoo! Messenger</b></a> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
--0-1914571224-1078191540=:78163--