[meteorite-list] From the Admin - new virus warning

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:46 2004

Hi, All,

    Talk about timing! I got my first such worm in the same small batch of
three newly-delivered emails as this timely warning from Art!
    It was presented as a password protected attachment from my ISP which, if
I didn't open it, would cause the loss of email, just like the eBay and PayPal
scams that tell you your account will suspended if you don't...
    Just pretend you're playing Doom and kill it BEFORE it can move or even
twitch.

Sterling K. Webb