[meteorite-list] sales

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:50 2004

Amgala sale results are clear. I really don't care what changes a dealer goes through to get the product, not that I have to explain anything to you Adam. If Mike gets ripped up by hyenas, literally or figuratively, or if Adam loses a few dollars speculating, its no concern of mine. I want merchandise at the best price. Mike has pointed out that he enjoys the hunt no matter what the outcome, so he's ahead of the game no matter what the cost of his trip. Adam insists he's only in it for the science, so profit is secondary and if sales are slow he can chant to whatever sky he watches. There are dealers out there, some IMCA and some not that offer terrific stuff without all the bs. and please hold the "buy from the IMCA only" baloney.

Bill Kieskowski