[meteorite-list] NEW pieces (finally) - AD

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:50 2004

--part1_11c.2c88a0a6.2d852b23_boundary

Hello Everybody,

Finally.
I am done (temporarily) posting new meteorites and impact glass pieces to my
site.
And there are some great ones! Tambo, Miles, Lueders, Quijingue, Gibeon
Crystals, Irghizites, Libyan Glass artifacts......
But the best one I think is the Estherville trying to look like a Pallasite!
yes, I know it is a Mesosiderite, but I found a few slices with clear olivine
crystals. Just go look, it is on the Birthdate Meteorites page:
              http://www.impactika.com/Birthday.htm
I only found a few slices, so don't wait too long.

As usual, do let me know if you have any questions or comments!
Thank you.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_11c.2c88a0a6.2d852b23_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Hello Everybo=
dy,
<BR>
<BR>Finally.
<BR>I am done (temporarily) posting new meteorites and impact glass pieces t=
o my site.
<BR>And there are some great ones! &nbsp;Tambo, Miles, Lueders, Quijingue, G=
ibeon Crystals, Irghizites, Libyan Glass artifacts......
<BR>But the best one I think is the Estherville trying to look like a Pallas=
ite! &nbsp;yes, I know it is a Mesosiderite, but I found a few slices with c=
lear olivine crystals. Just go look, it is on the Birthdate Meteorites page:
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;http://www.impactika.com/Birthday.htm
<BR>I only found a few slices, so don't wait too long.
<BR>
<BR>As usual, do let me know if you have any questions or comments!
<BR>Thank you.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Anne M. Black
<BR>www. IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
<BR>IMCA &nbsp;#2356</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11c.2c88a0a6.2d852b23_boundary--