[meteorite-list] This guy is selling Meteorite PHD certificates on Ebay.....

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:50 2004

Everyone-
   I wouldn't call it trash paper- it has been fun.
And I bought one! Granted, maybe a little high priced,
but his quality is excellent and other than not being
dated or a real university- you wouldn't know it is
not the real thing.
   My wife and kids got a laugh out of it. So did some
friends of my wife that came to the house and saw it.
   It is now with "Dad's meteorites" aka his "dumb
rocks!".
   Lighten up- the guy has a good thing going and for
those of you that don't have a little advertising to
go with your meteorite collections- you might think it
is pretty neat.
   Have a good night everyone.
Mike Groetz

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2230646384&category=3