[meteorite-list] Fireballs Light Up The Sky Over Canada

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:54 2004

Ok? I will bite. Seems I missed something. Are we referring to the
fireball? or Tagish Lake? Even if you can swim, and found the meteorite,
the Canadian government would not let you keep it.. would it? It would have
been nice if Tagish Lake were magnetic.. then you could at least trying
scouring the bottom with a magnet. But alas.. it was Carbonaceous.

Another question... Someone mentioned the fireball lasting 3 hours?? Now
That is strange. All ufos I ever saw for long periods, just sat still and
tried to hide among the stars. Sometimes they would zigzag. Sometimes they
would just take their sweet times traveling around. Sometimes they would
make a humming noise. Other times they were silent. Sometimes they would
pulsate or glow different colors. Other times just were a blue white like a
star... blending in. Anyway.. This just sounded strange to me.. 3 hours.
Or am I just misinterpreting the info?

P.S. Roman.. do you have a list of your metal specimen plates listed
somewhere? Mark said to ask you.

Rosie