[meteorite-list] Warning "no subject" email

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:54 2004

> Hi list, I just received a list letter from ME with "No subject" in the title
> line and an exe. file attachment. This was not from me (at least by my
> will) a probably a virus. I in the process of refreshing my anti-virus
> software and of course don't open this attachment. Any hotshot advise
> will be listened to and my apologies...

Hi Howard and List,

At the moment I keep getting such posts almost every day. One came from a
respected, reputable list member but the attachment (No, I did *not* open it)
contained unambiguously pornographic stuff. Of course, this list member * did
not * send that stuff - something I am absolutely sure of! So beware!

Best wishes,

Bernd

To: freewu2000_at_yahoo.com
    meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com