[meteorite-list] SALE: REALLY COOL METEORITE

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:55 2004

A year or so ago, I found a strange rock near Percy Priest Lake. I described
it in Mark's chatroom. That it looked kind of like Limestone but had a burnt
smell to it. And what looked like fusion crust and funny things like
chondrites. Anyway.. it just looked odd to me. Anyway .. for those of you
who asked to describe it.. It looks similar to Dean's picture # 6.
It is still at school where my friend is to scan it under the SEM. But best
to my memory..Pic # 6 look similar to what I recall.

Rosie