[meteorite-list] strange rock id?

From: Jeffrey Pringle <jlp3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:55 2004

So on a stroll through the desert, I come across this highly weathered 7 kg=
 stone:
http://home.earthlink.net/~jlp3/images/M0401-1.jpg
It has these spherical structures from one to 15mm in diameter, really stra=
nge. Take it home, cut it open, and it=E2=80=99s not very meteoritic lookin=
g, but then I=E2=80=99ve only seen one meteorite! Can=E2=80=99t find an ear=
th rock that looks like it either, Rapakivi granite is closest, but the tex=
ture and mineralogy are wrong for granite.
Cut face:
http://home.earthlink.net/~jlp3/images/M0401-2.jpg
Close up:
http://home.earthlink.net/~jlp3/images/M0401.jpg

Anyone think it=E2=80=99s worth sending in to an expert?
Thanks!