[meteorite-list] Ad - Weekly Rare Material Special

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:56 2004

Dear List,

This week we would like to announce NWA 1289, an ordinary chondrite with not
so ordinary features.

Slice showing an example of a black CC clast found in one of the slices from
this meteorite:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa1289/nwa1289.jpg

Close up of this same black CC clast:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa1289/nwa1289BlackClast.jpg

To read more about this week's special check out our ebay auctions at the
following link. To see this new meteorite click on "Go see all current
items for sale by this member." and look up NWA 1289. Be sure to check out
our large array of other items including the beautiful Lueders Iron.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Thank your for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185