[meteorite-list] New topic: Micro Diamonds

From: chris aubeck <caubeck_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 2 08:25:45 2004

Hi David, listfolk,

This is a very interesting question as I find many
19th century references to (1) diamonds and (2) gold
found in meteorites. I am usually inclined to label
these hoaxes, but perhaps this would be too hasty.

If diamonds were seen in meteorites by their finders I
suppose they were not just a few microns in size.

Best,

Chris

Dear List:

=====