[meteorite-list] Nininger to Perry Letter, Sept. 27, 1952

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 12 21:53:42 2004

(American Meteorite Museum Letterhead)
AMERICAN METEORITE MUSUEM
OPPOSITE METEOR CRATER ON HIGHWAY 66
POST OFFICE BOX 1171
WINSLOW ARIZONA

September 27, 1952

Dear Stuart:
I hope you will get the little iron through the paces you want to put it through and get it back to me so I can try another test on it.
I still hope that a group can get together on this thing in December.
I suppose you and Mrs. Perry will be out this way again this winter. We may try to find some of the Tucson iron and if we do we will be seeing you during the try.
Cordially,
(signed)
H.H. Nininger
HHN: AN
P.S. Give the little iron plenty of insurance when you return it. HHN
(Mark Note: The follow was added to the letter after it was typed and is written in pencil at the bottom of the page)
By the way Ed wrote that he had turned over our list of offerings to you, a list we sent him several weeks ago.
We should know what of this list you & he are going to purchase because we want to send what is left of the list to other parties very soon.
H.H.N.

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.