[meteorite-list] Ad - Martian Auction Started

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 12 22:01:53 2004

Dear List Members,

Just a note to let you know we listed 31 auctions consisting of 14 different
Martian meteorite specimens. We thought it was appropriate to run 31
separate auctions since there are now 31 different Martian meteorites in
existence. There has never been an auction where samples representing 66.6%
of all available Mars meteorites has been offered at once.

We have larger specimens of the following if the size we are offering in
these auctions does not suite your needs:

NWA 998
NWA 1195
DHOFAR 019

To see these auctions check out the ebay link below and click on "Go see all
current items for sale by this member". Scroll to the end of the auction
list and look for material ending on the 19th:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

For those of you not interesting in Martian meteorites we will be auctioning
off nearly $100,000.00 worth of museum quality complete meteorites with a
special emphasis on larger oriented specimens next week.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185