[meteorite-list] ebay auction meteorites

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 4 12:15:58 2004

One could observe this also this year in Munich.
While last year each and every morrocain fossil dealers had several grab
boxes of chondrites on and under their tables, this year it was remarkably
less.
And also others, who are frequently in Morocco told, that the flood thins
out more and more.

Time to buy, eech and I'm short of money....
Martin