[meteorite-list] main masses continued

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 4 18:44:38 2004

Hello list.It has been a great day to see emails concerning main
masses.With 20 DHOFARS and 3 NWA main masses,in my collection,I know that
none of them are paired.With people like SERGE,MARTIN and ANDREAS coveting
dhofar main masses, there is alot of knowledge bantering about these very
special stones.I have gotten all main masses from serge.I know where will
be spending my time when I go to tuscon next year.Alot of his main masses
are very nicely prepared and are very,very affordable.Ilook forward to
other reactions concerning these highly coveted stones.I like NWA's, but
the dhofars have my vote.Mostly because most of them are classified.Serge,
martin and Andreas, keep up the good work at bringing these fantastic
stones to the forfront and available.

                                  steve arnold, chicago, USA!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120