[meteorite-list] Take a look what write the BCC Fake lunar meteorite

From: McomeMeteorite Meteorite <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 20 01:48:03 2004

zero, this person have fraud a italian astronomer have sent to this a piece
of the fake lunar material, and many strange for free. When I have ask a
piece for analyzed this, Mr.BCC have ask to me half money for a gram of this
material, in conclusion $25,000!!!! The nice is the persons he have report
in this stupid document have say any of this word its real. Yesterday I have
write to JPL and ask to remove from the face of the earth this liar where
have take in turn the Nasa.

Matteo