[meteorite-list] Meteorite numbers

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 21 04:56:17 2004

The point is that noone can dictate what it's all about. Adam thinks he can talk long enough to shout everyone down but that will never happen. It's a noble effort to consider and classify all this material but if we all had the equipment and the smarts to use it there still would be endless debate. But of course you all already know this and I will follow Chic Steves advice and crawl into the woodwork. I need the rest.

Dustbunnies

From: "Jeff Kuyken" <jeff_at_meteoritesaustralia.com>