[meteorite-list] Meteorite numbers...a different viewpoint

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 21 07:12:44 2004

>From: "JKGwilliam"
> There will come a day when meteorite collectors will look back at the
NWA
> era and refer to it as the proverbial "good old days." Fifty years from
> now, they will read the NWA stories and see the pictures of the thousands
> of meteorites, and they will be in awe.

Hello
I think that 50 years in the future I will be able like anyone, buy a trip
to the moon or mars or Vesta and buy on local shops local stones. All this
meteorite business will be worth of a price of ticket to museum where will
be wax figures of dealers who sell in the past to collectors "ordinary"
stones for incredible prices. :))

So make fun right now, becouse in the future this business may be not exist
:)

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195