[meteorite-list] My Eyes Are Glazing Over- Need "Scorecard"

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 22 11:42:42 2004

Hi Paul....There is an easily usable seach engine for the lists archives
located at the bottom of the Meteorite-List archives.
(http://www.meteoritecentral.com/archives.shtml) If, when you click on
the email of interest it says "Not found" just click on "cashed" and you
be able to read even the old email posts to the list.

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites