[meteorite-list] My Eyes Are Glazing Over- Need "Scorecard"

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 22 14:20:14 2004

I consider myself a serious collector and NWA represents most of our
collection. Some of the rarest, most scientifically significant and
beautiful pieces have come from the Sahara. Close to half of all planetary
meteorites have been pulled from NWA. If you do not collect NWA you are
missing out on some of the world's best material.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock