AW: [meteorite-list] My Eyes Are Glazing Over- Need "Scorecard"

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 22 14:23:28 2004

Berhnard,

the key-word is "some". Some does, some doesn?t. But if you are
investing quite a lot of money, you sure want to have something
for it.

Anyway, I know collectors, who play for horses...;-

As a not so serious collector, but with several thousands of
specimens (and quite a lot of money in them) I sure think one
more time, when buying the next lunar or martian NWA. Just
to buy or not, and if to buy, from whom.

best,

pekka s

Bernhard Rems wrote:

>Oh, is it, that "serious collectors" don't accept NWA in their
>collections?
>
>Or is this rather some shitty snobist attitude?
>

>Thank you for calling me a "non-serious collector". :-(
>
>Bernhard
>
>-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND

+ 358 400 818 912

Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com