[meteorite-list] Ad - Two Sets of Auctions Ending - Great Bargains!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 13:55:09 2004

Dear List Members,

Two sets of auctions representing over 130 great specimens are ending
tonight. Many are still bargain priced at just 99 cents.

To see these officially classified items please click on the link below and
go to "Go see all current items for sale by this member." The weekly rare
material specials are always listed last so you will have to go to the
bottom of the list to see these.
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritelab

And several other nice meteorites can be found at this link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents. Remember to
buy with confidence because we are rated number one on ebay with a greater
than 7:1 return customer ratio. This is the highest level ever achieved by
far in the meteorite/tektite subsection. This means several things,
customers are pleased with pricing, selection, quality and customer service.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185