[meteorite-list] BCC "Meteorites" [was Milestones] PLEASE READ

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 13:34:17 2004

>We filed a motion to dismiss without prejudice that means we can go back at
>anytime. Do you understand that? We instructed the Assistant Attorney
>General to draft it up, we signed it and filed it once two of the
>defendants came forward to spill the beans.

when you dismiss without prejudice you can NOT refile at any time, you still
have to take action within the statute of limitations, likely 5 years
depending on what jurisdiction you are in.

last time i checked attorney generals represent the state, NOT private
parties in civil suits.

i dont know who you are or what this is about, but the quoted post seems to
be fairly noncongruent with the realities of the law.