[meteorite-list] Ad - Two Sets of Auctions Ending - Great Bargains!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 16:24:33 2004

Mike,

Always trying to get the last word in. You start many of your auctions out
at 1 cent. We start many out at a nearly a hundred times greater amount, 99
cents. If you do not realize how important this ratio is, you should take
some courses in business management. We are collectors first and foremost,
and dealers secondary. We feel it is great share some of our discoveries, a
lot of them at a loss. The amount we make on ebay comes no where near the
amount needed to support our avocation. As matter of fact you may be happy
to hear that there is a 99% chance we will be shutting down meteoritelab and
our weekly rare material specials in a few months so that we can focus
full-time on our collection.

All the best,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection