[meteorite-list] Ad - Two Sets of Auctions Ending - Great Bargains!

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 16:25:59 2004

I guess you should tone it down ... seen morfita recently?
2206 positive with 44589 total feedbacks. That makes a ratio of
over 20 positives per customer.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=morfita

And yes, he sells meteorites too. I got a box full of meteorites
and other minerals from him today.

I guess that makes you the second greatest seller then?

Now I'm going to put on a pot of tea and start unpack my new meteorites.

     :-)

/G?ran