[meteorite-list] NWA904 Meteorite, Collection in a Slice, MAIN MASS 1, 968g

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 06:51:01 2004

I think the problem arises from the fact that sellers have sold a lot of
stuff under NWA 869. I have a couple of so called NWA 869s, and it's
hard to believe they all come from the same fall.

However, I can say that NWA 904, at least the slice I got from the
Hupes, does NOT look like NWA 869 in any way, nor does the one I got
from Steve "The Latefallsalesman" Arnold. The matrix is different. Most
of my NWA 869 look rather greyish on the inside, the NWA 904 has a
brown/orange hue. Brecciation is somewhat different as well.

  _____

Best regards,
Bernhard "Rendelius" Rems

CEO RPGDot Network

This outgoing mail has been virus-checked.