[meteorite-list] The Soggy-Bottom Boys

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 09:55:21 2004

Dear List, Soggy-Bottom Boys;
I am truly moved by your candor! Bernd made the point, and you have
successfully satirized the foolishness of a couple very non-important
issues.
I offer a strong heartfelt "BRAVO" to Bernd, Dave, the two Johns, and
would like to be on the dapper dan list and share gopher with you all's!
...or at least engage the intellectual stimulating conversation....if
any arises there delbert!
Mine are not any better than u'ns, my river rocks that is,
Green River has soggy bottoms and wonderfully tasty gophers too,
Dave F.