[meteorite-list] Was "61 Meteorites for sale"

From: David Hardy <mdavidhardy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 14:59:41 2004

First of all, thanks to all that expressed interest in the list of meteorites
for sale, and especially those that have purchased some. If anyone is still
thinking about a piece, the following pieces are sold:

Air, Artracoona, Bilanga, Billygoat Donta, Briscoe, Dashouguz, Farmington,
Glenrothes, Gressk, Happy Canyon, Ibitira, Kenna, Mareson di Zoldo, Mighei,
Moorunbunna, NWA 595, NWA 801, NWA 1879, Ornans, Peekskill, Reid 027, Sahara
98362, Sahara 99555, Tissemoumine, Ucera, Wuan, and Yilmia.

That means just over half (34) are still available. I'll probably give them
another week or two then start putting them on Ebay or Metsale.

David

=====
Here is the price of freedom,
your every drop of courage,