[meteorite-list] Adam's bullshit re nwa 904

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 15:04:45 2004

here ya go adam- granted the scale shows a discrepancy of 2g - but i
repolished the slice on my own. I bought it from you guys off of ebay - if i
gave a shit about your attorney i could look back through my email archives
and tell you what ebay auction number it was.

http://img94.exs.cx/img94/8020/nwa904.jpg

are you telling me that the stone you sold me was not nwa 904? should i be
making fraud charges against YOU????

I'm waiting for an IMMEDIATE explaination here.

stan