[meteorite-list] CR Chondrites

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 21:54:45 2004

Hello Bernd and list. I am just curious about CR's because I read something
about them having metal inside the chondrules. I was wondering if CR's were
the only meteorite with this feature. I am not implying my meteorite is a
CR, but I had thought it was weird because the white inclusions were full of
metal. Is this common for inclusions? Would the metal get inside an
inclusion the same way it would a chondrule? (see link if you don't remember
the meteorite)

http://www.geocities.com/alosthawker/MVC-032S.JPG

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><