[meteorite-list] meteorite litograph on Italian newspaper

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <SvendBuhl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 07:44:22 2004

Listees,

some of you might remember the lithograph of the Holbrook meteorite fall that David Gregory presented to this list some time ago. If not, Mark provides a nice scan on his great website (which I'd like to recommend on this occasion):

 http://www.meteoritearticles.com/znpholbrookillust.html

The lithograph is on the cover of the Italian newspaper La Domenica del Corriere, the date of the issue is Oct. 6, 1946.

I'am looking for a copy of that issue for quite a while now. Any information where to obtain a copy or a high resolution colour scan will be appreciated.

Matteo or other Italian collectors, maybe you have an idea which Italian library might come into consideration for an interlending?

thanks for your efforts in advance

Svend Buhl
www.niger-meteorite-recon.de