[meteorite-list] Political Ramblings and Collection Habits

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 26 11:32:07 2004

Well, it certainly depends on WHEN you started collecting.

I agree that the "expensive pieces" are dirt-cheap even today and were
expensive some time ago, but the OC material has been cheaper last year.
The bargains with pieces below $ 100 have certainly decreased. But if you
have a lot to spend, you can get larger pieces very cheap.

But I am still convinced that the gold rush is coming to an end...

Bernhard