[meteorite-list] Bengrir and Aziz

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 11:54:00 2004

I finally got the extra photos so they are updated now
on my site all in one place easy to view:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/hab/habibi.html
>From Habibis photos it certainly looks like a fall. If
it was on the ground even 6 months and even in dry
morocco it would be slightly weathered. See the first
photo which almost looks to have flow lines although
it is hard to tell.
I am told that it is likely an L6 and that there is a
fair amount of it which also indicats that is is
really a fall. I have spoken to several moroccans now
who I consider trustworthy and from everything that I
have seen this is really a fall and not a suped up
find. There doesnt seem any evidence of faking a fall.
If it is it certainly involves a lot of people.
Looks like the moroccans hit the jackpot yet again.
Cheers
DEAN