[meteorite-list] Bengrir and Aziz

From: McomeMeteorite Meteorite <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 12:49:04 2004

one question....what crater product a meteorite of 10 kg.? The Fermo
meteorite its a 10.2 kg. meteorite and have product a little crater,
squander 40 cm. Now I no understand what biggest crater its possible for a
10 kg. meteorite in the send......and from what I understand this meteorite
its fragmented, not a unique piece.....mah....

Matteo