[meteorite-list] news paper and tv

From: Jose Campos <josecamposcomet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 12:48:43 2004

Habib,
Many thanks for the information on this new morroccan meteorite fall.
I am surprised by the newspaper report, mentioning an 8 Kg stone causing a 2
meter DEEP crater!
Could this be a somewhat exagerated newspaper report?

BTW, thanks also for sharing openly with us, List, the meaning of your name.
Regards,
Jos? Campos
Portugal