[meteorite-list] New Moroccan fall

From: aziz habibi <aziz_habibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 29 08:47:04 2004

hello sir gregory and list
i m sorry now i can't move to go and take photo , first i have some
explosifs news from a lab and i can't move untill i buy the meteorite
concerned , anf fixed some deals.

i will ask my friend to do photo of this cater if there is one.

because i do not beleive this news paper that sad this , its a little
exagerated , but i called yahya
and he told me that the people of this region say there is a acrater and
our guys morrocan or europeen or usa guys can't aproch this place. and take
photo.

well this is the news.

thanks
aziz