[meteorite-list] General Meteorite Interest HasIncreased100%InLast Year

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 1 13:11:16 2004

Hi List,

Priority mail cost $3.85 and that is exactly what we charge on smaller
items. Do not forget that multiple orders are combined. On the average
seven pieces are shipped in one package making it about 50 cents an item,
and all show up within 3 days. I would say this is not a bad deal. As far
as international shipping goes the boxes the meteorites are shipped in have
to be paid for unlike Priority Mail making it about the same cost. Shipping
is not a good way to pad auctions.

Hope this clears up a few things,

Adam